Adolescents and Marijuana: Getting a Life DVD
DVDs are only available for borrowing. In requesting this DVD, you agree to return it to PEAR Vermont by the date specified in your shipment. If you need this video for a specific date, please let us know in the comment box at check out.
While there is no cost to borrowing DVDs from our library, borrowers are responsible for any costs associated with returning DVDs back to the clearinghouse.
Teens who experienced the highs’ and lows’ of marijuana abuse share their tales of addiction and loss and subsequent recovery. Told strictly through the voices of the teens profiled, the video cuts to the core of marijuana attraction and the ultimate cost to the user on a physical, emotional, and spiritual level. The video is an inspiration for recovering teens of all walks of life to stay clean and nurture their recovery.
- What is it about marijuana that makes it so attractive?
- Why is marijuana so tempting, in spite of all we know about the dangers of chronic use?
- What are some of the pitfalls of marijuana use?
- What are some of the things a recovering addict can do to avoid temptation to use in the future?
- What does recovery offer that makes it worth fighting for?
Number of Discs: 1
Run Time: 14 Minutes
DVD Release Date: 2000