Talking with Your Child About Drugs and Alcohol
- Helps parents to establish an open, honest line of communication.
- Explains the need to establish foundations of drug-related knowledge.
- Guides parents to answer their children’s questions.
- Suggests the need for role-playing activities.
- Encourages parents to be active in their children’s school and extra-curricular activities.
Publication/Revised Date: 2012
Audience: Parents and Caregivers
Population Group: Children
Publisher: Education Specialty Publishing